North America’s longest road course is the hallmark of Prairie Hills. Nearly 9 miles of twisting tarmac finds its home on 972 acres of rolling Northwest Indiana prairie. The courses provide safe and exciting opportunities to run in either direction; independent, or in combination with each other.
The unique design of Prairie Hills offers car and motorcycle clubs, race teams, manufacturers, and the media the opportunity to rent out portions of our facility while not interfering with our members.
Never before has so much racing exhilaration been wrapped around so much family fun.
Prairie Hills is designed to cater to driving enthusiasts and their families with a host of lavish amenities and delightful indoor and outdoor activities.
- Luxurious clubhouse featuring two restaurants & rooftop dining
- Full-service day spa, fitness center with indoor waterpark
- Tennis courts, kid's game room, and playground
- Deluxe locker rooms complete with Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Business center and travel services
- Trackside homesites, hotel accommodations, and rental garages available
- Airstrip and helipad
- Retail lifestyle